WIN OPEN WATER, June 1, 2016
|Arrangör||WIN - Water Innovation Accelerator|
|Plats||Ideon Agora, Ideon Science Park, Scheelevägen 15, Lund, Sweden, Lund|
How to make good business while increasing the speed of change in the water area
WIN OPEN WATER
13.30-15.45, June 1, 2016
- Open Innovation in a network - The WIN Model - Maria Sätherström Lantz, WIN
- Soleva - reducing hunger by innovative dehydration - Randi Phinny, Soleva
- How to do business with Alfa Laval as a small water company -Klas Bertilsson, Alfa Laval
- The future of Ideon Science Park and the need for professional networks - Mia Rolf, CEO, Ideon
- Water Innovations I would like to see - David Gustavsson, VA SYD / Sweden Water Reasearch
- How to do business with a water utility - The Innovation Committee of VA SYD - HB Wittgren, VA SYD
Novel optimisation of waste water precipitation - Björn Olsson, CEO, Flocell
Networking using The WIN Mingle Map
WIN Testbed Meeting
16.15 - 17.45, June 1, 2016
After the seminar we will arrange a Testbed meeting. Water related innovation companies from Denmark, Sweden and Norway will pitch their innovations to a qualified panel from Malmö, Lund, VA Syd, AlfaLaval and more. Welcome to join us.
18.00 - late, June 1, 2016
We hope that you want to stay and mingle after the meeting. Join us for a free Innovation BBQ at Ideon Agora, Ideon Science Park.
Sign up no later than May 27.